miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

Fear like you

I have always believed, that there is a part inside of me that is trapped inside a cube, a little one, may be everyone have one like it. may be one day will come when I can meet the person that can break that cube and accepts everything that I've been hiding, and if it doesn't, then I will just have that part of me trapped until I can go to a safer place.

Changin subject today was stressing and I would really like to know if I'm emotional because of my period coming soon or because of everything that's been happening lately. I don't really know what to choose to make feel better. I can read, draw or listening to music, but any of that won't ease me. May be I just need to go out, though I can't even do that.

Laugh a little.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario